By Cheng Liu,K. John Morrow
Addressing an important want through describing the technological know-how and approach concerned to increase biosimilars of monoclonal antibody (mAb) medicinal drugs, this publication covers all points of biosimilar improvement: preclinical, scientific, regulatory, manufacturing.
• Guides readers in the course of the complicated panorama concerned with constructing biosimilar types of monoclonal antibody (mAb) drugs
• Features stream charts, tables, and figures that truly illustrate procedures and makes the e-book understandable and accessible
• Includes a evaluation of FDA-approved mAb medications as a short connection with proof and necessary information
• Examines new applied sciences and techniques for bettering biosimilar mAbs
Read Online or Download Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development PDF
Best biochemistry books
This well known account of the historical past of ferment takes the reader on a desirable trip from its vague origins in medieval medication and alchemy to the fashionable notion of the enzyme. through the nineteenth century, the query of the character of the ferment ended in an extended and sour clash among those who believed in a necessary strength bizarre to the dwelling mobilephone and those who sought for a extra chemical clarification.
Within the Protein Protocols instruction manual, i've got tried to supply a cross-section of analytical innovations favourite for proteins and peptides, hence offering a benehtop guide and advisor either if you are new to the protein chemistry laboratory and for these extra tested staff who desire to use a strategy for the 1st time.
Mechanisms of Saccharide Polymerization and Depolymerization specializes in the position that numerous enzymes hooked up with sucrose play in controlling its focus within the plant telephone. This ebook discusses the reactions keen on the formation of lipid-linked saccharides. geared up into 30 chapters, this ebook starts off with an outline of the impression of amphomycin at the move of radioactivity from mannosyl-phosphoryl-dolichol to lipid-linked oligosaccharides and from lipid-linked oligosaccharides to glycoproteins.
This booklet specializes in the advance and purposes of practical nucleic acid-based detection equipment within the context of meals security. supplying a accomplished evaluation of nucleic acids detection procedure in foodstuff defense for pros and contributors of the general public drawn to this zone, the e-book is split into elements.
- Medical Biochemistry: Human Metabolism in Health and Disease
- Genetics and Philosophy (Cambridge Introductions to Philosophy and Biology)
- Injectable Hydrogels for Regenerative Engineering
- Obesity and Breast Cancer: The Role of Dysregulated Estrogen Metabolism (SpringerBriefs in Cancer Research)
Additional resources for Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development
Biosimilars of Monoclonal Antibodies: A Practical Guide to Manufacturing, Preclinical, and Clinical Development by Cheng Liu,K. John Morrow