By Hongzhe Sun
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth is an important evaluation of the organic chemistry of those 3 components, with contributions from a global panel of specialists. themes lined include:
- chemistry of As, Sb and Bi
- biological chemistry of arsenic
- biological chemistry of Sb and Bi
- arsenic and antimony speciation in environmental and organic samples
- arsenic in conventional chinese language medicine
- arsenic in aquifers
- biomethylation of As, Sb and Bi
- uptake of metalloids by means of cells
- bismuth complexes of porphyrins and their strength in scientific applications
- Helicobacter pylori and bismuth
- metabolism of arsenic trioxide in blood of the extreme promyelocytic leukemia patients
- anticancer houses of As, Sb and Bi
- radio-Bi in melanoma therapy
- genotoxicity of As, Sb and Bi
- metallomics as a brand new strategy for As, Sb and Bi
- metalloproteomics for As, Sb and Bi
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth conveys the fundamental facets of the bioinorganic chemistry of those 3 components, making this booklet a beneficial supplement to extra basic bioinorganic chemistry texts and extra really expert topical stories. it's going to discover a position at the bookshelves of practitioners, researchers and scholars operating in bioinorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry.
Read or Download Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth PDF
Best biochemistry books
This renowned account of the background of ferment takes the reader on a desirable trip from its vague origins in medieval medication and alchemy to the trendy inspiration of the enzyme. in the course of the nineteenth century, the query of the character of the ferment resulted in a protracted and sour clash among those who believed in an important strength atypical to the dwelling phone and people who hunted for a extra chemical clarification.
Within the Protein Protocols instruction manual, i've got tried to supply a cross-section of analytical innovations everyday for proteins and peptides, hence delivering a benehtop guide and advisor either when you are new to the protein chemistry laboratory and for these extra demonstrated employees who desire to use a method for the 1st time.
Mechanisms of Saccharide Polymerization and Depolymerization makes a speciality of the position that quite a few enzymes hooked up with sucrose play in controlling its focus within the plant cellphone. This publication discusses the reactions excited by the formation of lipid-linked saccharides. geared up into 30 chapters, this publication begins with an summary of the influence of amphomycin at the move of radioactivity from mannosyl-phosphoryl-dolichol to lipid-linked oligosaccharides and from lipid-linked oligosaccharides to glycoproteins.
This ebook specializes in the advance and purposes of practical nucleic acid-based detection tools within the context of nutrients security. providing a complete evaluation of nucleic acids detection technique in nutrients safeguard for execs and individuals of the general public drawn to this sector, the publication is split into components.
- Stem Cells: Nuclear Reprogramming and Therapeutic Applications (Novartis Foundation Symposia)
- The Protein Protocols Handbook (Methods in Molecular Biology)
- Further Milestones in Biochemistry: 3 (Foundations of Modern Biochemistry)
Additional info for Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth
Biological Chemistry of Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth by Hongzhe Sun