By Ross Howitt,Mike Murray
Inspire, encourage and provides self assurance on your scholars with AQA PE for GCSE. This trustworthy and available textbook is dependent to compare the specification precisely and should offer your scholars with the data they wish, whereas giving them the chance to construct abilities via applicable activities.
Features will include:
- Key inquiries to direct pondering and support scholars specialize in the most important points
- Summaries to assist revision and aid all scholars entry the details
- Diagrams to assist understanding
- beautiful structure for a really obtainable textbook
- Definition of key words - back to help and consolidate figuring out of technical vocabulary and concepts
- actions to construct conceptual figuring out and sound wisdom and figuring out, research, assessment and alertness skills.
Read or Download AQA GCSE (9-1) PE (Aqa for Gcse) PDF
Best children's nonfiction sports & activities books
Cindy Bentley: Spirit of a Champion celebrates the lifetime of one in all Wisconsin's such a lot inspirational leaders and activists. Born with an highbrow incapacity because the results of fetal alcohol syndrome, Cindy Bentley spent a lot of her early life on the Southern Wisconsin middle for the Developmentally Disabled.
They creep, they move slowly, they fly. .. and they are cool! Billions of insects buzz throughout us. Meet a number of the coolest and creepiest inside.
This publication discusses the technological know-how at the back of numerous parts of swimming, relatively a turn flip. The chapters research case stories of recognized activities moments, clarify how the athletes practice those activities, and record the historical past of the way scientists, medical professionals, and coaches were operating to make those activities more secure.
This chunky whole Revision & perform booklet from CGP is an excellent all-in-one advisor to Grade 9-1 GCSE actual schooling! It covers every little thing from Anatomy to recreation in Society, with crystal-clear examine notes and examples, plus quite a lot of perform questions and exam-style questions (with solutions integrated on the back).
- Sports and Games/Los Deportes y Los Juegos (WordBooks/Libros de Palabras)
- Shelters, Shacks, and Shanties: The Classic Guide to Building Wilderness Shelters (Dover Books on Architecture)
- Be a Better Biker (Reading Rocks!)
- Downhill Skiing (Nonfiction Readers: Level 2: Sports)
Extra info for AQA GCSE (9-1) PE (Aqa for Gcse)
AQA GCSE (9-1) PE (Aqa for Gcse) by Ross Howitt,Mike Murray